These cookies are my go-to when I want to impress! They are a hit every time and I know I can always count on people to ask for the recipe with a mouth full of fudgey double chocolate cookies!
NOTE: This recipe has been updated since the video was published. I have tried this recipe many more times and made a few adjustments to the ingredients and baking temperature Iall changes reflected below).
PS: For more delicious recipes, check out my cookbook!Print
- 1/2 cup vegan margarine or softened vegan butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt (optional)
- 1/2 cup or more dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together vegan margarine and sugar until combined and fluffy. Add non-dairy milk and vanilla and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet in two parts, stirring to form a dough. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Use a large spoon to roll 1-2 tbsp size balls of dough. Space evenly on a baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 9-10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.