Try this vegan recipe for Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread!
♡ PS: for more delicious, healthy, easy recipes check out my cookbook Liv B’s Vegan on a Budget!
Recipe f or Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread:
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup oats
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2/3 cup sugar (I did a mix of brown and white)
- 2/3 cup almond milk (or soy milk)
- 1/3 cup oil (or applesauce for oil free version)
- 2 tbsp white or apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup shredded zucchini, packed down
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- Whisk dry ingredients in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk wet ingredients.
- Add wet to dry and stir to combine. Add in chocolate chips or other ingredients if you like.
- Pour into a greased 5″x9″ loaf pan and smooth out the top.
- Bake at 350F for 45-50 minutes until the top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the centre of the loaf comes out clean or with a few crumbs.