This herb & garlic cashew cream cheese tastes amazing spread on bagels or crackers, but my favourite way to eat it is on toast with spinach and tomatoes!
Herb & Garlic Cream “Cheese”:
- 1 1/2 cups cashews, soaked in water for 4 hours then drained
- 1 small to medium clove of garlic or 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp water as needed to blend
- Blend in a high speed blender or food processor until completely smooth. Then, add it to a bowl and stir in 1/2 tsp each of your favourite herbs. I did dried parsley, oregano and basil.
- I served this on toast with some stir-fried cherry tomatoes and spinach on top.