Today we are making the perfect fall vegetable side dish: maple mustard roasted vegetables! They are vegan + gluten-free and perfect for any holiday dinner, or for meal prep to add to your bowls, lunches or dinners.
♡ PS: for more easy and delicious vegan recipes, check out my cookbook Liv B’s Vegan on a Budget!Print
Vegetables roasted perfectly and covered in a creamy maple mustard sauce (inspired by honey mustard).
- 1/2 delicata or butternut squash, chopped
- 1 sweet potato, chopped
- 6 carrots, chopped
- 2 cups mini potatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper
Maple Mustard Sauce:
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard (smooth)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Add vegetables to a roasting pan and toss with oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, then remove from oven, stir and bake another 20 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile, stir together all sauce ingredients, adding 1 tsp of warm water if needed for a pourable consistency. Remove vegetables from oven, drizzle sauce overtop and serve.
I love serving these vegetables with quinoa and swiss chard. It makes a hearty & delicious bowl! These are also great to bring to your next holiday dinner. Your friends & family will love them!