Grilled fall vegetables with a creamy sweet potato sauce that is perfect for dipping or drizzling!
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1/2 delicata squash, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 2 cups mini potatoes, sliced or halved
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt & pepper to taste
Creamy Sweet Potato Sauce:
- 1 sweet potato, diced
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- optional: pinch of cinnamon
- Make sure veggies are fairly even in size, except the zucchini can be larger chunks as it takes less time to cook.
- Toss veggies in oil and spices.
- Lay on grill. Cook 10 minutes, flip, then cook another 10.
- Meanwhile, boil the sweet potato until tender. Run under cold water in a strainer to quickly cool it down before adding to the blender.
- Add all sauce ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Drizzle sauce over veggies just before serving or use as a dipping sauce and enjoy!