- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup softened vegan butter
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond flour, brown rice flour, spices and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, beat together vegan butter, brown sugar and molasses until list and fluffy.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet in 2 parts, stirring to form a dough.
- Roll 1 tbsp of dough into balls and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-11 minutes until golden brown.
- Let sit a minute or two before placing cookies on a wire rack to cool.