Today’s vegan recipe is for a Maple Mustard Veggie Burger Bowl.
One of the recipes that I adore so much is my maple mustard sauce. This fall, I ate it in a side dish, drizzled on roasted fall vegetables. However, lately I have been slathering it on everything- especially this potato and veggie burger bowl.
A super hearty lunch or dinner with a nice balance of carbs, protein and fat, making it a great post-workout meal! If you have been listening to my podcast, you’ll know I started being more consistent at the gym, and that means I have been even hungrier than usual! But, maple mustard bowl to the rescue! This has been my go-to in February.
♡ PS: for more delicious and simple plant-based recipes, check out my cookbook Liv B’s Vegan on a Budget!Print
Maple Mustard Veggie Burger Bowl
A super simple bowl that is perfect for a quick lunch or dinner! I love having this as a post-workout meal because it has a nice balance of carbs from the potatoes, protein from the veggie burger, fat from the sauce and micronutrients in all those veggies!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- If your potatoes are already cooked like mine were, move on to the next step.
- If your potatoes aren’t cooked, simply boil or microwave them until they are fork-tender.
- In a frying pan on medium heat, add a drizzle of oil, the veggie burger patty and the potatoes. Break the potatoes up a bit so they can get crispy. Cook the veggie burger a few minutes per side until golden and crispy.
- In a separate pan, add the chopped veggies and a drizzle of water. Cook on medium heat until softened.
- Meanwhile, whisk together maple mustard sauce ingredients. Add everything to a bowl and drizzle the sauce overtop.
Keywords: vegan, maple, mustard, bowl, veggie burger