A super simple bowl that is perfect for a quick lunch or dinner! I love having this as a post-workout meal because it has a nice balance of carbs from the potatoes, protein from the veggie burger, fat from the sauce and micronutrients in all those veggies!
- If your potatoes are already cooked like mine were, move on to the next step.
- If your potatoes aren’t cooked, simply boil or microwave them until they are fork-tender.
- In a frying pan on medium heat, add a drizzle of oil, the veggie burger patty and the potatoes. Break the potatoes up a bit so they can get crispy. Cook the veggie burger a few minutes per side until golden and crispy.
- In a separate pan, add the chopped veggies and a drizzle of water. Cook on medium heat until softened.
- Meanwhile, whisk together maple mustard sauce ingredients. Add everything to a bowl and drizzle the sauce overtop.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
Keywords: vegan, maple, mustard, bowl, veggie burger