This is one of my favourite instant pot recipes. I use the base pasta recipe all the time and then add whatever veggies I feel like/have in my fridge!
PS: for more delicious vegan recipes, check out my cookbook!Print
Instant Pot Veggie Macaroni
A super easy & quick pasta recipe that helps you sneak in some veggies!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups dry macaroni
- 2 cups water
- 1–1/2 cups marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup fresh or frozen veggies
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)
- Add all ingredients to the instant pot and stir well.
- Put on lid and move valve to “sealing”. Press “Manual” and set for 5 minutes. The pot will take about 10 minutes to come to pressure before it starts cooking.
- Release pressure by moving valve to “venting”. When all the steam has escaped, remove lid and stir pasta. Add nutritional yeast if desired. Enjoy!