I love potato salad in the summertime. It goes perfectly with burgers and sandwiches, which is why I paired it with the Oven-Roasted Veggie Sandwich in my new Deli Series video! Watch the video below and let me know if you make this recipe in the comments!
Chipotle Potato Salad
Chipotle Potato Salad is a slightly smokier, spicier version of regular potato salad. It’s perfect for BBQs, potlucks and summer dinners.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- 1–1/2 lbs baby potatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup vegan mayo
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chipotle powder (or more if you like)
- 1 tsp paprika (optional)
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Add the potatoes to a large pot and fill it with water until the potatoes are just covered by the water.
- Boil on high heat until potatoes are fork-tender.
- Drain and rinse potatoes in cold water until they are cool. Alternatively you can refrigerate them until cool.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl combine the mayo, sugar, vinegar, dijon mustard, salt and chipotle powder. Stir until all combined.
- Add cooled potatoes to a large mixing bowl with the mayo mixture and green onions and stir to combine. Refrigerate until serving. Enjoy!