This recipe comes from my holiday drinks video- another video in my Coffee Shop Series! I love coffee and am super passionate about making it at home to save money & be a little easier on the environment!Print
Peppermint Mocha Latte (dairy-free + vegan!)
Chocolate, peppermint, swirls of coconut cream and coffee. What more could you ask for during the holiday season!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 6–8 oz. brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk, steamed or heated
- 1/8 tsp peppermint extract
- for topping: coconut whipped cream, crushed candy cane
- Add the cocoa powder and sugar to a mug. Add coffee and whisk or stir until cocoa and sugar are dissolved.
- Heat the milk (I use a Nespresso milk frother but you can do it on the stove) then add it to the mug and stir to combine.
- Add the peppermint extract and stir. Optional step: add coconut whipped cream and crushed candy cane. Enjoy!