Easy vegetable pot pies, perfectly comforting and satisfying in the colder months! Feel free to add tofu, seitan, chickpeas or any other beans for added protein and heartiness.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large pot on medium heat, add oil and onion and cook three minutes until translucent. Add potato and carrot and cook six minutes. Add peas, sage and thyme and cook two more minutes.
3. Sprinkle flour evenly overtop and stir to combine. Slowly add the broth, stirring to combine and simmer for about five minutes until thick.
4. Divide evenly into ramekins.
5. Roll out the pastry and cut into four equal pieces. Place the pastry overtop each ramekin and trim the excess, pinching the edges so it doesn’t spill over.
6. Bake for 18-20 minutes until pastry is golden brown. Allow to cool 15 minutes before serving.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.