Instant Pot Creamy Tomato Pasta
A simple, creamy tomato pasta made in the Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1–1/2 cups dry pasta
- 1 cup water
- 1–1/2 cups (650 mL) marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Pinch salt and pepper
Add ins (optional, can sub whatever you like!):
- Vegan ground beef (I used 1/2 package of Lightlife)
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- Add all pasta ingredients to the instant pot and stir well. I like to add the nutritional yeast and salt/pepper at the end, after its done cooking.
- Pressure cook on manual for 5 minutes. It will take up to 10 minutes to come to pressure first.
- Meanwhile, cook the veggies/meats you want to add. I panfry bell pepper and vegan ground beef for 5-6 minutes until browned.
- Once finished cooking, release the steam manually and remove the lid. Stir well. Add in the veggies, meat, nutritional yeast, frozen peas (if using) and salt and pepper. Stir well again and serve.