THE BEST BROWNIES EVER even though they’re oil and gluten and dairy-free. Woah. No eggs, wheat flour, or butter. It’s crazy! I’ve made these 3 times in the last 2 weeks and they’re a hit every single time. Even Greg loves them and he normally doesn’t like sweets!Print
6 Ingredient Oil-Free Gluten-Free Brownies
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 16 brownies 1x
- 1–3/4 cups light buckwheat flour (regular or dark will have a bitter earthy taste and grainy consistency. I haven’t tried with other flours yet!)
- 1–1/4 cups sugar (coconut sugar, cane sugar, monk fruit sugar etc all work)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup coconut butter (melted, runny consistency)
- 1 cup water or plant-based milk
- OPTIONAL: pinch of salt & chocolate chips for more chocolate!
1. Mix together all dry ingredients until combined.
2. Add coconut butter and water and stir to form a dough. It won’t be a runny batter like normal brownies!
3. Press into a parchment-lined 8×8 inch baking pan.
4. Bake at 350 F for 30-35 minutes. Mine usually are perfect at 32 minutes. If you have a convection (fan) oven they may need less time.
5. Allow to cool, then slice and serve!