Since the weather started getting cooler about a month ago, Greg and I have made this dinner weekly! It’s so easy, absolutely delicious and uses barely any dishes. The preparation is easy, the cleanup is quick, and the flavours are amazing! We love serving it with a spicy aioli, which made an appearance first in my corn fritters recipe.
We use Beyond Meat for this recipe, but there are many brands of vegan sausage on the market! We also love Fieldroast and Gusta. I suggest serving this with some steamed veggies on the side (like carrots, corn or green beans) or a light kale salad, to balance the heartiness of the meal. You can also sub different veggies like carrots, parsnips, turnip for the potatoes to change it up.Print
Sheet Pan Sausage & Roasted Potato Dinner
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield: 2-3 servings
A one pan dinner! Super easy, hearty, flavourful and delicious in the fall and winter.
- 2 medium Russet potatoes, diced
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 2–3 Beyond Meat sausages (or sausage of choice), sliced
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 1/3 cup vegan mayo
- 1/4 tsp dried chipotle chili pepper
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Add potatoes to a large mixing bowl with the oil, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Toss to combine, then add to a large rimmed parchment-lined sheet pan or nonstick sheet pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, stir and bake another 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together all spicy aioli ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Remove sheet pan from oven, add sausage and bake another 10 minutes, until potatoes are fork tender.
- Serve with fresh chives sprinkled on top, if desired.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
This was delicious and filling. I made it exactly as described except I gave it a few extra minutes to bake so everything would get real brown, but maybe that was only needed because I don’t have a convection oven. I didn’t really miss the extra steamed vegetables and salad she says you can serve on the side, but those would work well. I would make this again and serve it to guests.