Pumpkin spice vegan Rice Krispie squares topped with white chocolate and cinnamon.
- Grease a square 8×8 glass or metal baking pan.
- In a large pot on the stove, add vegan butter and heat on low-medium until melted. Add cinnamon and nutmeg and stir to combine.
- Add marshmallows and increase heat, stirring frequently, until marshmallows are melted and gooey. They don’t melt as well as non-vegan marshmallows, but they do get really soft and form a thick ball of marshmallowy goodness. Takes about 8-10 minutes total.
- Add rice crisp cereal and stir to combine.
- Press into prepared square pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour, until chilled.
- Optional: spread melted white chocolate on top and sprinkle cinnamon. Refrigerate another 30 minutes until set. Slice and serve. Enjoy!