This ingredients list features the snacks I used, but feel free to substitute any of them for what you have on hand!
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1/2 cup shreddies
- 1/2 cup cornnuts
- 1/2 cup sesame strips
- 3 tbsp vegan butter, melted
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Preheat the oven to 325 F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine pretzels, shreddies, cornnuts and sesame strips.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, parsley, onion powder and garlic powder. Pour over snack mix, then sprinkle nutritional yeast overtop and toss to coat.
- Spread in an even layer on prepared baking sheet. Bake 10-15 minutes, flipping halfway throughly until golden and fragrant.
- Let cool completely on the pan before adding to a serving bowl. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days (if you even have any left over!). Enjoy!