Velvety smooth and rich vegan hot chocolate.
- 40g dark chocolate (I use the 70% Lindt bar, and this equals 4 squares), finely chopped
- 2 1/2 cups nondairy milk (I use unsweetened oat milk)
- sweetener of choice, to taste (I actually replace 1/2 cup of the nondairy milk with vanilla creamer. You can just add sugar or liquid sweetener to taste!)
- marshmallows, if desired
- In a pot on medium heat, add all ingredients except marshmallows and heat, whisking constantly, until chocolate is dissolved and mixture is hot/steaming.
- Pour into serving mugs and top with marshmallows. Enjoy!