Happy Monday! Today I am sharing this recipe for a Crispy Cauliflower and Potato Air Fryer Power Bowl. Why? Because its delicious. And its also healthy! Woohoo! Monday always feels like such a fresh start and if you’re looking for a recipe that will taste good And make you feel great, this is it!
If you don’t have an air fryer you can of course bake the cauliflower and potatoes in the oven. I do LOVE my air fryer though. It makes everything so crispy with minimal oil. Also, feel free to use whichever sauce floats your boat. I made this incredible garlicky creamy tahini sauce, but any store bought sauce, caesar dressing, bbq sauce etc would work well too. The sky is the limit here so feel free to play around with the flavours you like.
This recipe really couldn’t be easier. Its just chopping, seasoning and then air frying the potatoes and cauliflower. While that’s cooking you can whisk together the sauce. Then you just assemble your greens and everything else in the bowl and drizzle with sauce!
This recipe doesn’t have a “protein” added- and I did that on purpose. I couldn’t decide what I wanted to do because so many options sounded great and I like to switch it up myself. So here are some suggestions!
Suggestions for Added Protein:
- Crispy air fried chickpeas (simply add with the veggies and cook until crispy)
- Crispy air fried tofu (simply add with the veggies and cook until crispy)
- Store-bought fake meat
- Crumbled veggie burger
- Vegan steak
- Seitan chick’n
Crispy Cauliflower and Potato Air Fryer Power Bowl
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 3-4 servings
A crispy veggie power bowl with greens and a creamy tahini dressing.
Air Fryer Veggies:
- 2 cups cubed sweet potatoes
- 2 cups white potato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 tsp oil, divided
- 2 tsp cajun seasoning (recipe linked)
Garlicky Tahini Sauce:
- 4 tbsp creamy tahini
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp nooch
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 tbsp warm water
- Mixed greens (as much as you want- I do a few handfuls per bowl)
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- Fresh lemon for serving
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sweet potatoes, potato wedges, cauliflower, oil, and cajun seasoning. Toss to combine, then add to air fryer basket.
- Set air fryer to 375 F and cook for 20 minutes, stirring half way through.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all tahini sauce ingredients until smooth. You can add the water a little bit at a time as needed, to reach your desired consistency.
- To assemble the bowls, add your desired quantity of greens to each bowl. Divide the shredded carrot and cooked veggies between the bowls. Top with green onion and drizzle with sauce. If using a protein, add that as well. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
Great for lunch! So simple and delicious.