A sheet pan meal that combines the classic grilled cheese sandwich and pizza! Fun for the whole family, but also easy to make single serve!
- 8 slices of bread
- 8 tsp vegan butter
- 4 cheese slices (I used Violife mature cheddar slices)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup vegan cheese shreds
- 12 slices vegan pepperoni (I used Yves)
- optional: fresh basil for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Use 1 tsp vegan butter for each slice of bread. Place 4 slices, butter side down, on the sheet pan and top with the cheese slices. Place the remaining slices of bread on top, butter side up.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, until bottom is golden and cheese is starting to melt inside. Remove from the oven and flip the sandwiches.
- Spread 2 tbsp pizza sauce onto the top of each sandwich. Add 2 tbsp vegan cheese shreds and 3 slices of vegan pepperoni to each. Bake another 10 minutes, or until top cheese is melted and bottom is golden.
- Let cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!