Today, I am sharing the recipe for this delicious Curry Coconut Carrot Soup. And, I am so excited to be partnering with Ryvita on this post because their crispbread is perfect for dipping in this thick & creamy winter soup! Let me know if you make this Curry Coconut Carrot Soup and which flavour of crispbread you choose to go with it – my favourite is the Rye & Oat Bran.
What is Ryvita? And why is fibre so important? Ryvita is a rye-based, non-GMO crispbread brand that believes in great-tasting, simple, natural foods for everyone. Fibre is a nutrient that exists in two forms – soluble and insoluble – that you can get only from plant sources. You won’t find it in meat, fish or dairy! The two types of fibre are:
- Insoluble fibre, which is not digested, and passes through the body. Plant sources such as nuts and seeds are good sources of insoluble fibre.
- Soluble fibre, digested. Soluble fibre can be found in whole grains like rye, oats and barley, along with fruits and vegetables.
Both types of fibre are an important part of a healthy diet and play many roles in the body, like:
- Bowel regularity
- Lowering blood cholesterol levels
- Helping you feel full longer
- Improving/maintaining gut health.
I love that it’s easy to add extra fibre into your diet with this crispbread! Grab a box next time you are at the store and let me know what you think!
Get your Ryvita now at: http://bit.ly/FibreFitItsLivBPrint