A delicious mayo-free vegan potato salad that can be eaten warm or chilled.
- 4 cups chopped potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil or other neutral tasting oil
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp smooth dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)
- Black pepper, for serving
- Add the potatoes to a pot and cover with water until submerged by 1 inch. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook until fork-tender, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, dijon, dill, salt, garlic and nutritional yeast until combined.
- Drain the potatoes, then add to your serving dish and toss with the dressing. Serve immediately, warm, or chill in the fridge a few hours or overnight until ready to serve. Sprinkle with fresh cracked black pepper just before serving.
Leftovers are great fried in a pan until golden and crispy. No need to add extra oil for this- they will fry amazingly on their own due to the oil in the dressing!