Today we are making Maple Cinnamon Crunch Granola! Honestly, its 2021 and if any of your are out here buying boxes of $7 granola I need you to stop right now. Its so easy to make yourself and honestly the best part is that it makes your kitchen smell AMAZING. I’ve maybe granola probably 100 times in my life and I still am amazed at how good it smells in the oven. Like, crazy good.
This granola is heavy on the nuts, because I prefer chunky, hearty granola that you don’t need to eat a ton of to stay full. I prefer a sprinkle of granola vs a whole entire bowl, because I like putting it on a yogurt bowl with fresh fruit. But, its also incredible eaten like cereal with oat milk, if that’s more your style.
I used walnuts, pecans and pumpkin seeds for this one, but feel free to sub your favourite nuts! My tip is to blitz them quickly in a food processor so they’re chopped up (you can do it by hand too, of course) because I despise whole nuts in granola. I like it to be a bit more uniform, you know?
Anyway, with the maple, cinnamon and vanilla flavour, it doesn’t really matter what you use haha! Everything will taste great with those flavours on top.Print
Maple Cinnamon Crunch Granola
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: approx 4 cups
Crunchy maple cinnamon granola with pecans, walnuts and pumpkin seeds.
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds, chopped
- 2 cups oats
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix to combine. Spread in an even layer on the sheet pan.
- Bake 12-15 minuets, stirring halfway through, until golden. Watch closely as the edges can burn easily.
- Let cool completely, then store in an airtight container in the fridge up to 1 week.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes