A sweet and slightly spicy tofu stir fry made in 15 minuets.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 200 g firm tofu, pressed and cubed
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup snow peas
- 2 heads baby boy choy, chopped
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1–2 tsp Sriracha
- 2 tsp tomato ketchup
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- In a small bowl, whisk together all sauce ingredients. If you are serving with rice or a different grain, start cooking that now too.
- To a large frying pan on medium heat, add the oil, garlic and tofu and cook about 3 minutes until tofu starts to brown. Add the broccoli and box choy and cook about 6 minutes, until fork-tender. Add splashes of water as needed if the pan gets too dry. Add the snow peas and bean sprouts and cook 2 minutes, until slightly softened. Add
- Add the cornstarch and stir to combine. Add the sauce immediately and lower heat to low, stirring as the sauce thickens. Cook 2 minutes until everything is coated and sauce has thickened. Serve immediately over rice, noodles or quinoa!