5 ingredient vegan oreo cheesecake cookies!
- 1/2 cup vegan butter, softened
- 1/2 cup vegan cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 5 Oreo cookies, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the vegan butter, cream cheese and sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour and stir. It will seem dry, but keep mixing until its combined. You don’t need more liquid!
- Add the crushed Oreo cookies and fold them in. Use 2 tbsp of dough per cookie for giant cookies, or 1 tbsp for regular size cookies (they will need slightly less baking time) on a baking sheet. Bake 14-16 minutes until golden brown on the bottom.
- Let cool on the pan until solid enough to remove. Best enjoyed when cookies have cooled completely!