The tastiest high protein vegan wraps thanks to the wonderful products from Gusta! The secret ingredient is their vegan pâté spread on the wrap – adding so much flavour and delicious plant-based protein. Then we use some pan-fried seitan roast, hummus, shredded cheese, spinach, carrot and bbq sauce! Trust me, you’ll love it!
- 2 large tortillas
- 1/4 cup Gusta pate or creton
- 2 tbsp hummus
- 1/2 Gusta seitan roast, sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded Gusta original cheese
- Handful of spinach
- 1 carrot, grated
- Bbq sauce for drizzling
- In a frying pan on medium heat, add the seitan roast slices and fry for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
- Place the tortillas on a clean work surface. Spread 2 tbsp pate on each wrap, followed by 1 tbsp hummus. Divide the slices of seitan between the wraps, followed by the shredded cheese, grated carrot, spinach and a drizzle of bbq sauce.
- Tuck in the ends of the wraps, then roll tightly. Slice in half and serve