An iced chai oat milk latte inspired by the flavours of speculoos cookie butter!
- 2 chai tea bags
- 1 cup boiling water
- oat milk
Brown Sugar Syrup:
- 4 tbsp lightly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a mason jar or mug, add the tea bags and water and let steep about 10 minutes.
- In a small frying pan or pot on the stove, add the syrup ingredients and heat on medium-high, whisking to combine. Once it starts simmering, lower the heat to medium-low and simmer about 3-5 minutes, stirring frequently, until sugar has completely dissolved and syrup has thickened just slightly. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- To the hot tea, add 2 tbsp of brown sugar syrup and stir until combined.
- Fill your serving glasses 3/4 full with ice. Divide the chai tea mixture between the glasses, then top with oat milk. Enjoy!