Hand cut French fries, air fried or baked to crisp golden perfection, tossed in a sticky spicy and sweet glaze.
- 4 large russet potatoes, cut into fry shapes
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt & pepper
Sticky Spicy & Sweet Glaze:
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp minced garlic (about 2 cloves)
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
Cashew Dill Dip:
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt (or more, to taste)
- 1 tsp dried dill
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 F or oven to 425 F. In a large mixing bowl, toss the fries with the oil, paprika, salt and pepper until coated.
- Air fry for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden and crisp. Or, if baking int heaven, bake 20 minutes, flipping half way through until golden and crispy.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together all glaze ingredients.
- If making the cashew dip, add all ingredients except the dill into a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Once smooth, stir in the dill. The dip thickens in the fridge so if you have leftovers, it will be thicker next time you use it.
- Once fries are cooked, remove from oven and add to a large bowl immediately. Drizzle the glaze overtop and toss quickly to coat. Serve immediately. Enjoy!