A tomato and basil pizza with an olive oil and garlic base, and everything bagel crust.
- 1 small ball of pizza dough, enough for a 10 to 12-inch pizza
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 15 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1–2 tbsp everything but the bagel seasoning
- 1/2 cup vegan cheese
- 8 fresh basil leaves (approx)
- pinch of black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Shape the pizza dough into a round pizza shape, dusting with flour as needed so it doesn’t stick. Place on a sheet pan or pizza stone.
- Brush pizza with olive oil, making sure to go all the way to the edges. Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning around the crust. Spread the minced garlic on the base in an even layer. Add tomato slices, the vegan cheese, and some basil leaves.
- Bake abut 15 minutes until the bottom and crust is golden brown. Remove from the oven, add a few more fresh basil leaves and and sprinkle of black pepper. Let cool slightly before slicing and serving. Enjoy!