- 2 cups lightly packed baby spinach
- 2 cups lightly packed arugula
- 10 strawberries, sliced
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped green onion
- ¼ cup crumbled vegan feta (I used VioLife)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Add greens to a large platter or serving bowl. Top with strawberries, onion and feta.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon jucie and salt and pepper until combined.
- Drizzle dressing on salad, and toss to coat. Serve.