You asked for it, so here it is! My first of many recipe tests this summer for quick and easy ice cream level-ups! Strawberry was one of the most common requests when I asked what ice cream flavours you’d like to see, and I honestly can’t think of a better way to start off the summer than this.
Try this Strawberry chocolate “honeycomb” ice cream for your next get together. I promise, it will be a hit! SO simple to make and so many ways you can change it up to the way you like!
That’s it! Whisk together in bowl or stand mixer and you’ve got yourself a brand new flavour of ice cream! As always, make sure to take a picture, tag me and share this post so everyone can try this recipe out for themselves!
Strawberry Chocolate “Honeycomb” Ice Cream
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 500 mL tub
Vanilla vegan ice cream with chunks of fresh strawberry and homemade chocolate covered honeycomb.
- 1 tub vegan vanilla ice cream (I used So Delicious Coconut) / 500 mL
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup homemade sponge toffee “honeycomb”
- Remove ice cream from freezer for 5 minutes to soften slightly.
- In a stand mixer or by hand, mix all ingredients until incorporated.
- Put back into ice cream tub or container and store in freezer to let firm up.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes