You are going to LOVE this Brown Sugar Peach Streusel Dessert Pizza! Dessert pizza has to be amongst the sweetest, most customizable and maybe slightly underrated desserts going. This dessert pizza was inspired by one of my favourite summer desserts, peach crisp. Caramelized brown sugar cinnamon vanilla peaches on a cinnamon sugar pizza crust, topped with buttery streusel topping.
What is Brown Sugar Peach Streusel Dessert Pizza?
Well, we have peach slices, cooked in a skillet with vegan butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla, until caramelized and fragrant. Your whole kitchen will smell like heaven! I used a regular store-bought pizza crust as the toppings are so sweet, so the entire dessert wasn’t overly sweet! The crust is spread with some vegan butter, sprinkled with cinnamon sugar (kind of like making cinnamon toast!), topped with peaches and a buttery brown sugar streusel topping. And of course, you can’t forget a simple powdered sugar glaze on top when the pizza is still hot.
How to serve this Brown Sugar Peach Streusel Dessert Pizza
This one is perfect for those summer nights when you want a yummy dessert but don’t want to just buy another tub of ice-cream. I recommend enjoying this dessert pizza straight out of the oven with a drizzle of icing glaze or a scoop of vanilla ice-cream!
If you love streusel topping…
Honestly streusel topping should be its own food group. I love it so much, and if you do too, check out these carrot cake muffins, pumpkin loaf and coffee cake baked pancake.Print
Brown Sugar Peach Streusel Dessert Pizza
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
Caramelized brown sugar cinnamon vanilla peaches on a cinnamon sugar pizza crust, topped with buttery streusel topping.
- 10-inch pizza crust (store-bought or homemade, pre-baked)
- 1 tbsp vegan margarine
- 2 tbsp white sugar + 1 tsp cinnamon combined into cinnamon sugar
Cinnamon Vanilla Peaches:
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cups peach slices
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp cold vegan butter, grated (margarine can also work too, it is just slightly harder to combine the soft texture of margarine into a crumbly mixture – use a whisk or pastry blender to help you)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp nondairy milk
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place crust on baking sheet. Spread margarine overtop, then sprinkle evenly with cinnamon sugar. Set aside.
- Cinnamon vanilla peaches: In a skillet on medium heat, add the butter. Once melted, add the brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and peaches and stir to coat. Cook on medium heat for about 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently, until caramelized and browned. Add peach slices to pizza crust in an even layer. Set aside.
- Streusel topping: in a small mixing bowl, whisk together brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Add butter and use a whisk or pastry blender to combine it into a crumbly mixture that resembles wet sand. Add streusel topping to pizza.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes until streusel topping and crust of pizza is browned. Remove from oven and slice.
- Icing glaze: in a small mixing bowl, stir together glaze ingredients until smooth and combined. Drizzle over pizza, then serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes