Caramelized brown sugar cinnamon vanilla peaches on a cinnamon sugar pizza crust, topped with buttery streusel topping.
- 10-inch pizza crust (store-bought or homemade, pre-baked)
- 1 tbsp vegan margarine
- 2 tbsp white sugar + 1 tsp cinnamon combined into cinnamon sugar
Cinnamon Vanilla Peaches:
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cups peach slices
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp cold vegan butter, grated (margarine can also work too, it is just slightly harder to combine the soft texture of margarine into a crumbly mixture – use a whisk or pastry blender to help you)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp nondairy milk
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place crust on baking sheet. Spread margarine overtop, then sprinkle evenly with cinnamon sugar. Set aside.
- Cinnamon vanilla peaches: In a skillet on medium heat, add the butter. Once melted, add the brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and peaches and stir to coat. Cook on medium heat for about 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently, until caramelized and browned. Add peach slices to pizza crust in an even layer. Set aside.
- Streusel topping: in a small mixing bowl, whisk together brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Add butter and use a whisk or pastry blender to combine it into a crumbly mixture that resembles wet sand. Add streusel topping to pizza.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes until streusel topping and crust of pizza is browned. Remove from oven and slice.
- Icing glaze: in a small mixing bowl, stir together glaze ingredients until smooth and combined. Drizzle over pizza, then serve immediately.