Vegan mini waffles made from store-bought canned biscuit dough (many of which are accidentally vegan!) topped with coconut whip and maple syrup.
- 1 can store-bought biscuits
- oil for greasing waffle iron
- maple syrup for serving
- coconut whip cream for serving
- optional: powdered sugar for dusting
- Open the can of biscuits and separate them. Rub some oil on each side of the biscuits, or spritz with cooking spray.
- Preheat your waffle iron. When hot, add a few biscuits, leaving room to spread. Press down to close and cook a few minutes, until golden brown. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Serve with coconut whip, maple syrup and a dusting of powdered sugar, if desired.