A homemade pumpkin spice latte that will rival any coffee shop! Perfectly spiced, made with homemade pumpkin sauce, and topped with frothy milk and coconut whip.
- 1–2 tbsp pumpkin sauce (2 is quite sweet so only use 2 if you love sweet coffee) + plus a bit extra for drizzling (optional)
- double shot of espresso or 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 cup hot steamed/frothed milk
- coconut whip for topping
- extra pumpkin spice for topping
- Grab your favourite mug and add a spoonful of pumpkin sauce.
- Brew over a double shot of espresso or add the brewed coffee and stir to combine fully.
- Pour in your steamed milk.
- Top with coco whip and extra pumpkin sauce or just some pumpkin spice. Enjoy!