Creamy, savoury, cheesy and super fluffy vegan mashed potatoes: the perfect side dish for your holiday feast!
- 3 lbs white potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded vegan parmesan cheese
- optional: parsley for garnish
- Add potatoes in a large pot and cover with water until just submerged.
- Bring to a boil on high heat, then reduce heat slightly and boil for about 10 nin7tes, until potatoes are nice and soft. Drain and set aside.
- In a medium pot on medium heat add the coconut milk and garlic and simmer low for a few minutes until fragrant.
- Add coconut milk mixture, a good pinch of salt and pepper and the cheese to the potatoes and mash/stir until creamy and combined. Taste and add more salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve hot with parsley for garnish. Enjoy!