Fluffy, moist vanilla cake, rippled with cinnamon swirl and topped with crunchy cinnamon topping!
- 3 tbsp vegan butter, melted
- 3 tbsp non-dairy milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp sugar + 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Set aside 1 tsp of melted butter.
- Combine the rest of the melted butter, milk, sugar and vanilla and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- In a small bowl, stir together the flour and baking powder. Add the wet mixture and stir until smooth.
- Pour half of the mixture into your mug. Sprinkle with half of the cinnamon sugar mixture. Add the other half of the batter and smooth on top. Add the rest of the cinnamon sugar, then drizzle with the 1 tsp of melted butter.
- Microwave on high for approx 1 minute 20 seconds, until slightly puffed up in the center (it shouldn’t look wet on top, it should be slightly springy to the touch.
- Remove and let cool a few minutes before eating. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute 20