You will LOVE these quick and easy vegan, dairy-free, egg-free Chewy Coconut Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies!
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp nondairy milk
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, add the sugar and coconut oil and stir together. Add the nondairy milk, ground flax and vanilla, and stir to combine.
- Add the flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt and mix until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chunks.
- Use a 1 1/2 tbsp size cookie scoop to scoop 8 cookies onto your prepared baking sheet, spacing apart a few inches to leave room to spread.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, then remove and let sit on pan 5-10 minutes until firm enough to transfer to wire cooling rack, or enjoy warm!
- Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature up to 4 days or in the fridge up to 1 week.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes