The crispiest oven roasted potato wedges spiced with paprika, parsley, salt and pepper, layered over a dairy-free whipped pesto feta and a drizzle of olive oil to finish it off.
Crispy Oven-Baked Potato Wedges:
- 2 large potatoes
- 4 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp each garlic
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper
- optional: fresh herbs for garnish
Whipped Pesto Feta:
- 1 cup vegan feta cheese (I used Fresh Start Fauxmage)
- heaping spoonful of dairy-free pesto
- drizzle olive oil
- splash of water if desired
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Cut potatoes into wedges. Boil in a large pot of salted water about 10 minutes, or until fork-tender.
- Drain and transfer a bowl. Add 2 tbsp avocado oil and spices. Toss and transfer to prepared sheet pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through and adding the remaining 2 tbsp oil halfway as well.
- Meanwhile, add the whipped feta ingredients to a food processor and whip until smooth, fluffy and creamy.
- Spread onto serving plate, then top with potatoes, fresh herbs (if using) and a drizzle of olive oil
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes