This Vegan Inside-Out Bagel Bread Breakfast Sandwich is loaded with vegan ham, and vegan cheese! What’s even better, the egg is on the outside!
- 2 slices Everything Bagel Bread (or bread of choice)
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 1 slice vegan cheese
- 2 slices vegan ham
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1 1/4 cups liquid Just Egg (enough to fill the bottom of the pan like you’re making an omelette)
- 2 slices tomato
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium frying pan (approx 8-9 inch) on medium-low heat, add the vegan butter and let it melt.
- Add the vegan liquid egg, salt, pepper and both slices of the Everything Bagel Bread next to each other with the base of the bread slices facing each other. Add the vegan cheese, vegan ham, red onion and tomato to one slice of bread. Put the lid on the pan and let cook for 3-5 minutes, or until the egg is golden brown on the bottom.
- Fold in the egg towards the sandwich on the sides, and fold over the second slice of bread on top of the slice with the toppings.
- Remove from heat and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10