This Vegan Taco Tower is a mountain of spiced beef crumble, fresh pico de Gallo, avocado and vegan cheese between layers of hand-made flour tortillas!
- 6 store-bought or homemade vegan flour tortillas
- 1 package (340g) vegan ground beef (I used Beyond Meat)
- 1 1/2 cup vegan cheese shreds
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 3/4 cup store-bought mild salsa
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp vegan butter
- 3/4 cup pico de gallo
- 2 tbsp sliced green onion
- 1/2 avocado
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, add the vegan butter and vegan beef crumble. Cook until crumble is browned and near crispy.
- Add the red onion, garlic powder, paprika, red chilli flakes, parsley, vegan cheese and salsa. Cook and mix together until cheese is combined and onions are translucent. Remove from heat.
- On a parchment-lined baking pan, add three mini vegan flour tortillas in a triangle overlapping shape.
- Layer on 1/2 cup of vegan beef mixture, vegan cheese, pico de gallo and one mini vegan flour tortilla. Repeat 3 times, leaving the top exposed (no tortilla on the very top).
- Place the Vegan Taco Tower into the oven, baking for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and sides of tortillas are crispy.
- Remove from oven. Top with avocado and green onion. Let cool and enjoy!