Cheesy, plant-based noodles packed with a punch of sriracha spice, all made in one pot and in under 10 minutes! This is going to change the way you make mac-and-cheese forever!
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 package instant ramen noodles
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1/2 tbsp sriracha
- 1 cup vegan cheese shreds
- 1 tsp fresh parsley
- In a small pot, add water and bring to a boil. Add salt, garlic powder, and dijon. Stir to combine.
- Add the instant noodles. Stir and let simmer according to package instructions for about 2-4 minutes until most of the water is absorbed and the noodles are al dente.
- Add milk, paprika, lemon juice, tahini, nutritional yeast, sriracha and vegan cheese shreds. Stir until combined and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
- Optional: top with more sriracha and chopped fresh parsley. Enjoy!