These Vegan Sweet Heat Buffalo Ranch Loaded Fries are exactly what you’ve been missing! This Air fried basket of fries is loaded with sweet and spicy buffalo flavoured soy curls, assorted spices and ranch mayo. careful taking that first bite because you won’t be able to stop once you start!
- 4 cups frozen French fries
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups dried soy curls
- 1 tbsp vegan chicken broth powder
- Optional: chopped green onion and fresh parsley
For the Buffalo Sauce:
- 2 tbsp melted vegan butter
- 1/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot sauce
- 1/2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
FOR THE RANCH MAYO:
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbsp ranch seasoning or ( 1 tsp dried parsley, 2 tsp dried dill, 1/2 tsp dried garlic powder, 1/2 tspsalt, 1/4 tsp black pepper)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and add the French fries to a baking sheet. Cook for 15 minutes, flipping half way through and until golden and crispy. OR Add the French fries to an air fryer on 400 Degrees for 15 minutes.
- In a medium sized bowl, add the water, vegan broth powder and soy curls. Let soak for 5-7 minutes and strain.
- In a small jar, add all buffalo sauce ingredients and shake until fully combined.
- In a medium frying pan, add the strained soy curls and buffalo sauce mixture. Stir until fully coated and liquid is slightly thickened.
- In a small jar, mix together all ranch mayo ingredients until fully combined.
- On a small baking sheet, add the fries, sweet buffalo soy curls, ranch mayo and chopped green onion and fresh parsley.