A homemade 5-ingredient pumpkin sauce is combined with vegan cream or milk. Then added to cold brew and topped with cold foam and pumpkin spice
- 2 tbsp pumpkin sauce (see notes)
- 1/2 cup vegan milk or cream of choice
- 1/2 cup Barista soy or oat milk (one that froths well cold with a hand-held frother)
- 1 cup cold brew coffee
- pumpkin pie spice for sprinkling
- Combine the milk/cream and pumpkin sauce and mix to combine. I use a hand held frother to mix it quickly.
- Fill your serving cup halfway with ice. Add the cold brew and pumpkin milk.
- Using a frother, froth the barista milk for about 20-30 seconds until thick and foamy. Pour overtop. Sprinkle on some pumpkin spice. Enjoy!
The pumpkin sauce can be stored in a jar or airtight container in the fridge for about a week. If you’re worried you won’t use it all in time, you can make a half or even quarter batch. If you’re looking for ways to use pumpkin sauce, try these: The Perfect Pumpkin Spice Latte, Pumpkin Spice Pancakes, Pumpkin Pie Vegan French Toast