This recipe makes easily 5-6 servings, perfect to last you and the family for and easy morning breakfast all week long. This Vegan Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cream Cheese is smooth and creamy, sweet and tangy, and loaded with delicious cinnamon sugar swirls!
The Cinnamon Sugar
- 2 tbsp white granulated sugar or cane sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
The Cream Cheese
- 1 cup silken tofu
- 1 1/2 cups soaked raw cashews
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water
- In a medium sized food processor or high speed blender, add all vegan cream cheese ingredients. blend until desired creamy consistency.
- In a small jar, add 3 tbsp of cream cheese mixture and top with 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon sugar. Repeat layers until jar is full.
- Seal jar with a lid and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes to let thicken. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 25