You’ve made it to the easiest recipe you’ll make all week! This Vegan Bruschetta Pizza Baguette is so simple to make. A crunchy fresh baguette loaded with pizza sauce, vegan cheese and of course, homemade bruschetta!
- 1 mid sized vegan baguette
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup vegan cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- pepper to taste
- 1 medium diced roma tomato
- 1/8 cup chopped basil
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a baking sheet, add both sides of the baguette facing up. Continue to add 1/2 of all of the baguette ingredients on to each side.
- Place pizza baguette into oven for 8-12 minutes, or until sides are golden brown and crispy. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl add all of the bruschetta ingredients and mix to combine.
- Top the pizza baguette with fresh made bruschetta and serve warm.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 10