These really simple and cheesy pepperoni pizza sliders are all vegan and you would never know the difference! A perfect recipe for any special occasion – from football season super bowl parties to thanksgiving celebrations. Lunch and dinner has never been so easy!
These golden brown crust pizza sliders use all plant-based ingredients like vegan roasted garlic butter, vegan cheese slices, peppers and soft buns.
For me, turning one of the most popular dishes in the work into it’s various different forms is one of my all-time passions! Flavours and ingredients from flour, red onions, cloves of garlic, bell pepper and parmesan cheese come together in the perfect way every time when you layer them on to one form of bread or another. In this case – pillowy soft slider buns are the canvas of choice!
WATCH THE VIDEO
Make these for your next dinner party, family gathering, movie night or football game!
Frequently asked questions
Let’s answer some of the top asked questions by YOU to show you how amazing these dairy and meat free pizza sliders really are!
How many vegan pepperoni pizza sliders are needed per person?
This recipe makes approximately 4 servings (about three sliders per person)!
Where can I get vegan pizza crust or buns near me?
My recommendation is to ALWAYS go to your local bakery first to see what products they have. In this case, I used fresh pull-apart buns – but you can usually find vegan pizza dough at your local grocery store in the refrigerator or freezer section. (always check the label for dairy or egg-free ingredients).
What is vegan pizza sauce made out of?
I use all kinds of store bought sauces and recipes depending on my mood. however for this vegan pepperoni pizza sliders recipe I used a mix of store bought pizza sauce (you can use diced tomatoes or marinara sauce), garlic powder, parsley, fresh basil, oregano, and a drizzle of olive oil.
Can vegan pepperoni pizza sliders be stored easily?
I have my pizza slider leftovers currently sitting in a container in the freezer waiting for the next family gathering. Use a ziplock bag or plastic container to store in fridge up to 3 days and in the freezer up to 3 months.
How do you make vegan Pepperoni pizza sliders?
The most important question of all! Let me quickly walk you through the instructions on how to make these the cheesiest, and easiest pepperoni pizza sliders you will ever make.
… Set the oven to bake at 350 degrees F. They will be baking on a lower heat for about 15-20 minutes to get that perfectly golden brown pizza crust.
… on a baking sheet, cut the entire loaf of buns in half, and add vegan fresh mozzarella to the bottom half. In a food processor, mix together your tomato sauce, protein (I used Gusta Foods Seitan Sausage for higher protein content), parmesan, herbs and blend to combine.
… all that’s left to do is add more vegan mozzarella or your favourite vegan cheese (I used Daiya Foods vegan cheese shreds), and top with garlic button and foil before baking.
If you love veganizing pizza recipes like me, trey these Everything Bagel Herb & Garlic Pizza Bombs, or this Tomato Basil Pizza with Everything Bagel Crust!
It’s as simple as that! Now, be sure to follow @gregsvegangourmet and @itslivb for daily gourmet vegan comfort food and junk food recipes like this! And don’t forget to leave a review and comment if you love these vegan pepperoni pizza sliders as much as we do.Print
How to Make Vegan Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
Easy and cheesy all vegan pepperoni Pizza sliders made with pull apart rolls, garlic butter and vegan meat sauce are perfect for every meal! Perfect for your next plant-based gathering, dinner party or vegan family member for an unforgettable meal.
- 1 package of 3×4 buns
- 3 tbsp vegan butter
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 4 slices vegan mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup vegan cheese shreds
- 1/3 cup vegan parmesan cheese
- 10 pieces vegan pepperoni (Yves brand)
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 package (1/3 cup)vegan parmesan cheese (I used Sheese brand)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 vegan italiana seitan sausage (I used gusta foods brand)
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a food processor, add the sauce ingredients and blend until combined fully. Add more pizza sauce if not easily spreadable.
- cut your loaf of pull-apart buns in half length-wise and layer the pizza sauce, cheese slices, pepperoni, and vegan cheese shreds before adding the top bun.
- In a small dish, melt the vegan butter, minced garlic and dried parsley in the microwave on high for 25 seconds. Spread evenly over top of the entire loaf until fully coated. Sprinkle the remainder of the parmesan cheese evenly over top.
- Place the pizza sliders on a baking sheet and cover with foil before setting it into the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and remove foil before placing back in the oven to cook for another 5-10 minutes. Remove from heat when golden brown on top, and cheese is melted.
- Let cool slightly before pulling apart the sliders and serving.