Easy and cheesy all vegan pepperoni Pizza sliders made with pull apart rolls, garlic butter and vegan meat sauce are perfect for every meal! Perfect for your next plant-based gathering, dinner party or vegan family member for an unforgettable meal.
- 1 package of 3×4 buns
- 3 tbsp vegan butter
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 4 slices vegan mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup vegan cheese shreds
- 1/3 cup vegan parmesan cheese
- 10 pieces vegan pepperoni (Yves brand)
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 package (1/3 cup)vegan parmesan cheese (I used Sheese brand)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 vegan italiana seitan sausage (I used gusta foods brand)
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a food processor, add the sauce ingredients and blend until combined fully. Add more pizza sauce if not easily spreadable.
- cut your loaf of pull-apart buns in half length-wise and layer the pizza sauce, cheese slices, pepperoni, and vegan cheese shreds before adding the top bun.
- In a small dish, melt the vegan butter, minced garlic and dried parsley in the microwave on high for 25 seconds. Spread evenly over top of the entire loaf until fully coated. Sprinkle the remainder of the parmesan cheese evenly over top.
- Place the pizza sliders on a baking sheet and cover with foil before setting it into the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and remove foil before placing back in the oven to cook for another 5-10 minutes. Remove from heat when golden brown on top, and cheese is melted.
- Let cool slightly before pulling apart the sliders and serving.