Cruffins are croissant-muffins. Learn how to make these cute, bakery goodies at home and dairy-free with only a few simple ingredients!
- 500g vegan puff pastry
- 2 tbsp melted vegan butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon, cardamom, pumpkin spice
- Roll out the puff pastry into a long rectangle about 12 in x 8 in.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread the melted vegan butter on the puff pastry and sprinkle on some cinnamon sugar.
- Cut into 8 slices and roll up. Bake in a muffin tin at 375F for about 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Sprinkle a bit more sugar mixture on top when they come out of the oven and then remove from muffin tin immediately to cool on cooling rack (otherwise they get stuck).
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes