These Creamy Vegan Garlic Apple Noodles take 15 minutes start to finish, and incorporate a balanced mix of garlic sauce, almond butter and apples! Try these for a truly unique flavor experience the next time you want to make a single serving of noodles for yourself or a creamy vegan garlic pasta the entire family will love!
- 1 package Instant noodles (Mr.Noodles)
- 1 tbsp black or white sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp chopped green onion or chives
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 4 tbsp medium garlic sauce (I used VH brand)
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1/2 tbsp red pepper flakes
- salt to taste
- Bring a medium pot to a boil and add the noodles. Cook according to package and remove from heat to strain. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, add all the sauce ingredients to a medium bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add the noodles to bowl of creamy garlic apple sauce and coat the noodles.
- Garnish with chives and sesame seeds before serving warm.
If you want to make more servings, simply double the recipe or more!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10